Tuesday 17 May 2011

Things Have Arrived!

Woo! Today, has been a veeeery very long day indeed, but when i got home these where here:

I'm really happy with the way these have turned out. They did cost me quite a bit for 55 copies....£75 and they are rather tiny, but as they are freebies for me to hand out at new designers i am really happy with them. They give a good indication of my work without being cumbersome and fiddly  like a "pack" of images would be. On the back there is my website details, my email address and telephone number so they act as a business card too. So overall, even though they cost me quite a bit, I am glad I did it. They were an experiment and I'm happy with the results. I also got today this:






My logo!

It's made out of acrylic with a purple vinyl stuck to the back. It's a bit thinner and more flimsy than I was expecting it to be, but I do think that at the exhibition, seen at a distance it will look really nice. As well as this I like it for myself even if it doesn't work out for the exhibition.
I mounted my work for the exhibition today, but it went a little bit wrong, so I have to fix it tomorrow, but by and large, I'm ready for the exhibition next week. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Nia :) Really love the logo; it's really beautiful. I am ordering one of your prints soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete